We are Indian agents for AUERHAMMER METALLWERK GmbH – Germany (www.auerhammer.com) who are reputed manufacturers of the following products:
· Thermostatic Bimetal & Trimetal: A bimetallic strip is used to convert a temperature change into mechanical displacement. Highly used as a thermostat or Cut-off to protect the equipment.
· Soft Magnetic Iron Nickel Strips, Sheets & Foils (MuMetal, Invar, Kovar) are Ferro Nickel Alloys with Nickel content ranging from 35 to 80%. Made for low and high permeability values. Main applications are DC Relays, Cores for Transformer and Chokes & Magnetic Sheilding of devices, components.
· Sealing & Expansion Alloy: These are materials based on FeNi, FeNiCr and FeNiCo. Highly used for metal-glass and metal-ceramic bonding. Welding & Soldering is possible. The materials are mainly used for the manufacture of stamping, etching, deep drawing parts, apparatus engineering and tools.
· High Purity Nickel Strips & Foils: features good workability and electrical conductivity.
· Nickel-Chromium-Alloys: NiCr, NiCrFe and NiMoCr alloys and their welding fillers. They are particularly good corrosion resistant and heat resistant.
· Nickel & Copper-Alloys: with Ni content of 30 to 70%. They are particularly good corrosion resistant and heat resistant.
· Nickel-Manganese-Alloys: High Nickel with Low Manganese content alloy
· Clad Metal: 2 or 3 metals cladded together. In many cases a single metal strip is insufficient to fulfil the necessary product requirements. By cladding 2 or 3 metals together, beneficial properties of each metal and features can be used at ultimate
· Ultra Thin Metal Foils: are produced according to customer requirements. They are typically manufactured in Iron-Nickel alloys and pure metals like Nickel, Copper, Titanium, Silver, as well as stainless steels.
Other Products: Beryllium Copper, Titanium, Nickel Alloys, MuMetal, Invar, Kovar, Inconel, Incoly, Incoloy, Tungsten Copper, CuCrZr, Welding Alloys, Ultra Thin Stainless Steel Foils, Tantalam, Niobium, Rare Earth Metal, High Purity Metals, Manstronic Alloys, Defense Raw Materials
Applications: Electrical Engineering, Automotive Parts, Measurement Technology, Heat Technology, Cladding Material, Chemical & Marine Engineering & Electronic Parts.
About Us: We are a NSIC-CRISIL rated company. Along with the material we also provide back-end services which include cutting, slitting & packaging which give the ease and convenience of having individual needs met along with the prospect of saving time.
We can give you complete technical details of the material if you wish to know more. Please send in a query with your contact details and we'll be happy to serve you.
With Best Regards,
Mr Kairav Pankaj Domadia, 9594066275, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Pragati Sanap, 8928403611, email@example.com
8/a, Haroon Building, 1st Floor,
190 Shamaldas Gandhi Marg,
Mumbai 400002, India